Internal Opportunity and Employee Referral Module
Employee referrals are an excellent source of candidates, and promoting internal growth within the organization has benefits as well.
But to be successful, both of these programs need prompt administration and accurate tracking. ResumeWare can eliminate the time consuming manual administration of Internal Opportunity and Employee Referral programs, as well as ensure timely processing with summaries that highlight new submissions and email notifications/updates to employees. We can also work with your marketing department to partner with your current internal marketing efforts.
INTERNAL OPPORTUNITY SYSTEMS (IOS)
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAMS (ERP)
- Link your internal job opportunity system to the ResumeWare database so new jobs are available instantly to your workforce (or allow them to see them before they are posted to the general public on your web site).
- Ability for employees to set up agents to receive automatic notification of new positions that match their skills, and jobs can be printed for posting.
- Limit the number of requisitions an internal candidate can bid on.
- Customize the resume form with additional employee details.
- Rules are clearly posted and must be accepted prior to submitting a resume.
- Works with the job skills database to identify current employees who have the qualifications you seek.
- Post rules and require acceptance prior to accepting resumes.
- Custom resume forms gather employee referral information.
- Employees can track the progress of their submissions via automated emails (which is a real time saver).
- Automated emails to the candidate gather applicant tracking information.
- Duplicate checking will inform employees if their referral is already in the database (eliminates disputes about referral rewards).
Learn more about the solutions ResumeWare offers: