Recruiting Agency and Contract Labor Module
Recruiting Agencies and Contract Labor Vendors are vital to staffing, and it is important to track effectiveness and ensure that only authorized agencies submit candidates.
Utilize ResumeWare to get the most of your agency relationships. You will get the candidates you need, and the agency will get the credit when they deliver.
As part of the Agency Module, you can:
- Ensure that only authorized agencies are given access to submit resumes.
- Control which requisitions the agency can use to submit resumes.
- Assign requisitions to a single agency or a group of agencies, and have them notified automatically when they have a requisition ready.
- Customize your resume form to include agency information.
- Instantly notify agencies if the resume they are submitting is already in the company database (eliminates duplication).
- Record the agency name on the resume so you can track effectiveness and the agency knows the resumes they submit will be credited to them.
- Route resumes directly to Hiring Managers, or to Staffing personnel for review first.
- Allow agencies to update and remove resumes.
- Send automated emails to the candidate to obtain applicant tracking information.
Learn more about the solutions ResumeWare offers:
Did You Know?
ResumeWare has recently gone live with another "Process Partner" for automated Background Check Integration, this time with LexisNexis. Read more about it...
ResumeWare can interface with your process partners such as background check companies, relocation vendors, health screeners, etc. This eliminates duplication of data entry and helps with tracking.
Contact us to arrange for a one on one demo of our products and solutions.